Indice del forum

Arte e cultura

libera discussione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The 2012 Kentucky Derby odds currently posted in Las Vegas i
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Nov 16, 09:47:17    Oggetto:  The 2012 Kentucky Derby odds currently posted in Las Vegas i
Descrizione:

The 2012 Kentucky Derby odds currently posted in Las Vegas identify Fountain of Youth winner Union Rags as strictly the one to beat in this year’s run for the roses. According to Wynn Las Vegas
, the Kentucky Derby odds of Union Rags is 4-to-1, which makes him a strong favorite over second-choice El Padrino, winner of the Grade 2 Risen Star Stakes at Fair Grounds in his previous start, whose Kentucky Derby odds are 12-to-1.

A small, but select group of Kentucky contenders are garnering most of the attention in the Kentucky Derby odds coming out of Las Vegas. In addition to Union Rags and El Padrino, just four other colts have Kentucky Derby odds under 20-to-1鈥擧ansen (12-to-1), Creative Cause (12-to-1)
, Alpha (12-to-1), Secret Circle (14-to-1) and Gemologist (14-to-1).

This reflects the idea some racing pundits have put forward that this year’s 3-year-old class is proving to be top-heavy, perhaps lacking in depth, but with a handful of clear-cut standouts.

In the words of Aristotle, "happiness is self contentedness helping to make children deeply and quietly glad that they are who they are, and gives them a priceless legacy: the strength to meet life's stresses and the courage to become committed, responsible
, productive, creative, and fully human adults... Helping a child is the greatest gift you can give in the language of the human heart. It spells love in the most profound way."

Elements of Storybuilding

"HOPE YOU ARE READY!!!! I AM GOING TO HELP TAKE YOU ON A MAGICAL RIDE CALLED STORYBUILDING"

Remember

There is something that belongs to you and nobody else - something that you can always keep a secret. There is something so special that it is priceless, and yet it costs you nothing. This is something that can never be taken away from you, but is yours to share with as many people as you choose. This is something you can keep for a lifetime and use anytime. Do you know what it is? Do you give up? This is your imagination.

What does your imagination look like? Where is your imagination? Close your eyes, and try to see it - try to feel it. It's alive - and yes, it's active. Has anyone ever commented on your active mind? No? Yes? Well
, it's natural for you to have an active mind. The thoughts that keep your mind active are important because like your imagination, they are your very own. In fact, they run straight from your mind to your imagination, and keep on running around once they team up with your memory. Your memory spends a lot of time with your imagination. Mind, memory, and imagination form important triangles that make even everyday happenings worth writing about.

Remember today, did you make you bed? Did you walk to school? Did you ride your bike? Did you do your homework? Did you watch TV?

I can't hear you
, but I am going to imagine you can remember making your bed. You continue remembering whatever it is you choose. Follow my example, and answer my questions with your own information.

How did you feel? (When I made my bed, I felt angry)

Why did you feel that way? (I was late for ball practice)

What did you hear? (My mom was waking up my little brother)

What did you smell? (Breakfast cooking - I was too late to eat)

Close your eyes, and remember your very own experiences.

Recite

Recite your answers aloud. Listen, when you remember, it will be your imagination reciting to you inside your head. If you don't hear anything, that's okay
, I'll bet you can see pictures - describe them out loud. Recite the description to yourself or your helper.

"I'm making my bed. Yeah, yeah, and I see something - look, there's something there. I can hear voices and I smell something and I'm feeling angry - I'm late, and I'm hungry."

Be patient, just muter out what ever your imagination brings into your mind.

Record

If you don't like to write, don't go away; just ask someone to write down
, or record you thoughts for you. Get them down on paper - record those memories, or even record them into a tape recorder, if that's what you prefer.

When you've finished, you will have built a beginning to a story! Hmmmmm! Now I have to use my imagination to pretend I'm you because I want you to see just how this works.

If I write something like you did, don't say I copied! If I'm extremely different, you can laugh. If you read what I've written, or ask your helper to read it out to you
, you'll see the kind of paragraph I am asking you to remember recite and record.

Here goes:

"Today, I made my bed. I was feeling angry, because I was late. I saw the baseball glove I thought I'd lost, and heard my mother calling my brother. I smelled bacon - my favourite, but I wouldn't have time to eat. Baseball practice was in ten minutes. At least I'd found my glove."

Is yours like that? I can't believe that it is, because your memories are special, unique and different. But I'm sure your paragraph is very interesting.

Special? Interesting: Sure it is! This paragraph of yours is a wonderful beginning for a story. So
, what's next? Well, this is where the magic really begins, because you are moving away from your memory into imagination. Do you remember where your imagination is? When you find it, ask it a question. "Imagination, what if?"

Here's what my imagination might say to me about my example.

What if, while you were making your bed, there was an earthquake!

What if you fell downstairs!

What if your little brother ripped your bed apart!

What if an alien landed in your window!

You thought of own "what if"
, didn't you? Of course you did, because your imagination is your very own. Well, you can recite till it sounds okay, and then record what is going to be your second paragraph no.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Nov 16, 09:47:17    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: